THIS IS A LEGAL AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND ‘CLICK FOR LAUNDRY SERVICES’ (TOGETHER WITH THE WEBSITE LOCATED AT HTTPS://WWW.CLICKFORLAUNDRY.COM, COLLECTIVELY, THE “COMPANY”) STATING THE TERMS THAT GOVERN YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. BY ACCESSING AND USING THE WEBSITE YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE. YOU MUST ACCEPT AND ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AS PRESENTED TO YOU: CHANGES, ADDITIONS OR DELETIONS ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE AND ‘CLICK FOR LAUNDRY SERVICES’ MAY REFUSE ACCESS TO THE WEBSITE FOR NONCOMPLIANCE WITH ANY OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement or its policies relating to the Service or Software at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Service or Software. You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement. Continued use of the Service or Software after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. If you require any more information or have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com
The COMPANY is a communications platform for laundry services. When interacting with laundry service providers you should exercise caution and common sense to protect your personal safety and property, just as you would when interacting with other persons whom you don't know. By using the Service, you agree to hold the COMPANY free from the responsibility for any liability or damage that might arise out of the transaction involved. NEITHER CLICK FOR LAUNDRY SERVICES NOR ITS AFFILIATES OR LICENSORS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONDUCT, OF ANY USER OF THE SERVICE. THE COMPANY AND ITS AFFILIATES AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, INJURY, LOSS OF VALUABLES OR DAMAGE ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE
- clickforlaundry.com (the "Website") is a laundry Services provider website operated by Click for Laundry Services and its affiliates (referred to as “Click for Laundry” or “we”).
2. Click for Laundry’s Proprietary Rights
- You agree that Click for Laundry Services (or its affiliates, as the case may be) is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the Website, and the Website itself is a collective work and/or compilation solely owned by Click for Laundry Services. The Website is protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world.
- You may not copy, distribute, reproduce, sell, lease, assign, rent, sublicense, encumber any aspect of the Website or any Content.
- You also may not modify or create derivative works of any aspect of the Website or any Content
- You may not disassemble or decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to discover any source code contained in the Website or any software or database connected to the Website.
- This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to you any rights of ownership in or related to the Software or the Service, or any intellectual property rights owned by the Company. The Company name, the Company logo, and the product names associated with the Software and Service are trademarks of the Company, and no right or license is granted to use them.
3. Payment Terms
- Any fees which the Company may charge you for the Software or Service are due immediately upon completion of your laundry and are non-refundable. This no refund policy shall apply at all times regardless of your decision to terminate your usage, the Company's decision to terminate your usage, disruption caused to our Software or Service either planned, accidental or intentional, or any reason whatsoever. The Company reserves the right to determine final prevailing pricing - Please note the pricing information published on the website may not reflect the prevailing pricing.
- The Company, at its sole discretion, make promotional offers with different features and different rates to any of our customers. These promotional offers, unless made to you, shall have no bearing whatsoever on your offer or contract. The Company may change the fees for our Service as we deem necessary for our business. We encourage you to check back at our website periodically if you are interested about how we charge for the Service.
- Users wishing to Pay using our Website will be directed to a third-party payment processing site. Click for Laundry Services protects credit and debit card information during transmission using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol, which encrypts your information when transmitted over the Internet. Credit card details will not be shared or sold to any third parties. Credit details will not be collected or stored on THE COMPANY’S servers
- Type of currency accepted in our website is AED Dirhams.
- Credit cards accepted in our website are Visa and MasterCard.
4. Links to Third Party Sites
- Where the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- Any such activity, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such activity, is solely between you and the applicable third-party. The Company and its licensors shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any such correspondence, purchase, transaction or promotion between you and any such third-party.
5. License Grant & Restrictions
- The Company hereby grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable, right to use the Software and Service, solely for your own personal, non-commercial purposes, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. All rights not expressly granted to you are reserved by the Company and its licensors.
- You shall not (i) license, sublicense, sell, resell, transfer, assign, distribute or otherwise commercially exploit or make available to any third party the Service or the Software in any way; (ii) modify or make derivative works based upon the Service or the Software; (iii) create Internet "links" to the Service or "frame" or "mirror" any Software on any other server or wireless or Internet-based device; (iv) reverse engineer the Software; (v) access the Software in order to (a) build a competitive product or service, (b) build a product using similar ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Software, or (c) copy any ideas, features, functions or graphics of the Service or Software, or (vi) launch an automated program or script, including, but not limited to, web spiders, web crawlers, web robots, web ants, web indexers, bots, viruses or worms, or any program which may make multiple server requests per second, or unduly burdens or hinders the operation and/or performance of the Service or Software.
- You may use the Software and Service only for your personal, non-commercial purposes and shall not: (i) send spam or otherwise duplicative or unsolicited messages in violation of applicable laws; (ii) send or store infringing, obscene, threatening, libelous, or otherwise unlawful or tortious material, including material harmful to children or violative of third party privacy rights; (iii) send or store material containing software viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other harmful computer code, files, scripts, agents or programs; (iv) interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Software or Service or the data contained therein; or (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Software or Service or its related systems or networks.
7. Limitation of Liabilities
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Click for Laundry Services hereby expressly excludes any liability for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with the Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for: loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- In particular, Click for Laundry Services is not liable for any damages or losses resulting to you or a third party from:
- the use or the inability to use the Website;
- services or goods acquired through the Website;
- any Content displayed on the Website; or
- a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Website or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
- By using the service or software, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this agreement are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use the service or software.
8. Access and Linking to the Website
- Your access to the Website is provided on a non-exclusive, temporary and revocable basis by THE COMPANY, and Click for Laundry Services reserves the right to withdraw or amend your right to access to the Website without notice.
- You may not:
- use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access THE WEBSITE and collect content for any purpose or otherwise copy or download content. A limited exception is granted to search engines and non-commercial public archives, but not for websites that include any form of classified listings; and
- harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- The Website must not be framed on any other website.
- You will not maintain more than one account.
- If THE COMPANY disables your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- The company's service and software may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the internet, telecommunications networks and electronic communications. The company is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, or other damage resulting from such problems. THE COMPANY will not be liable if for any reason the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
9. Dealings with Third Party Organization and Individuals
- You accept that, as a corporation, the Company has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against the Company's officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the Service or Software. Without prejudice to the foregoing, you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this Agreement will protect the Company's officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as the Company.
10. Disclaimer of Warranties
- YOU USE THE WEBSITE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
- THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED WITHOUT WARRANTY AND IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
- THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR ARISING BY STATUTE, CUSTOM, COURSE OF DEALING OR TRADE USAGE, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED HEREUNDER. NOTWITHSTANDING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THE COMPANY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS THE FOLLOWING WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE:
- THE SERVICE OR SOFTWARE (INCLUDING ANY laundry SERVICES) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS,
- THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE WEBSITE; OR
- FREEDOM FROM ANY ERRORS OR VIRUSES, TROJANS, WORMS, LOGIC BOMBS OR OTHER MATERIAL WHICH IS MALICIOUS OR TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL.
- ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE
- THE QUALITY OF ANY, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE (INCLUDING ANY laundry SERVICES) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS.
- AS SET FORTH ABOVE THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY, OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, SAFETY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY OR AVAILABILITY OF ANY SERVICES, PRODUCTS OR GOODS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SOFTWARE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICE, OR PRODUCTS, REMAINS SOLELY WITH YOU, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
12. Termination of Access to the Website
- The Company reserves the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the service and you from accessing the Website for any reason, including if the Company believes that you have violated this Agreement at any time without any notice.
- The company is not liable to you or a third party for any termination of your access to the Website and your discontinuation of service.
- The Company will use good faith efforts to contact you to warn you prior to suspension or termination of your account by the Company. You agree not to try to use the Website after said termination.
- Without prejudice to the Company's other rights under these terms and conditions, if you breach these terms and conditions in any way, the Company may take such action as the Company deems appropriate to deal with the breach, including suspending your access to the Service or Software, prohibiting you from accessing the Service or Software, blocking computers using your IP address from accessing the Service or Software, contacting your internet service provider to request that they block your access to the Service or Software and/or bringing court proceedings against you.
- The Company may give notice to you by means of a general notice on the Service, electronic mail to your email address on record in the Company's account information, or by written communication sent by first class mail or pre-paid post to your address on record in the Company's account information. Such notice shall be deemed to have been given upon the expiration of 48 hours after mailing or posting (if sent by mail or pre-paid post) or 12 hours after sending (if sent by email). You may give notice to the Company (such notice shall be deemed given when received by the Company) at any time by any of the following: letter sent by confirmed facsimile to the Company at the following fax numbers +971 4 3999169; letter delivered by recognized delivery service or prepaid mail to the Company at the following address Click for Laundry Services, Al Barsha 1, AL Bedaia Building office 606, 6th Floor Dubai U.A.E Po.box 11642 addressed to the attention of: General Manager
- This Agreement may not be assigned by you without the prior written approval of the Company but may be assigned without your consent by the Company to (i) a parent or subsidiary, (ii) an acquirer of assets, or (iii) any other successor or acquirer. Any purported assignment in violation of this section shall be void.
17. Governing Law & Dispute Resolution
- These terms are governed by UAE laws.
- In the event of any disputes between you and the company, the applicable law will be that of UAE governing laws. Click for Laundry Services is open to first attempting to resolve the dispute in an informal and amicable manner.
- The seat of arbitration shall be the Dubai International Financial Centre in Dubai, UAE. The arbitration shall be conducted in the English language. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the parties. The arbitral tribunal may award reasonable attorneys’ fees and the cost of the arbitration to the prevailing party.
- Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitrator(s) may be entered by any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets.
- If the arbitral panel has not been formed, any party may seek interim relief from any court having jurisdiction thereof or having jurisdiction over the relevant party or its assets, to which both you and the company hereto do hereby submit for this limited purpose.